Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Fun Facts About (Nearly) Everyone

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then I've been flattered many times over today. Yesterday, I announced an update of my Fun Facts page, and now Fizban, Dingus and Matt the Demon Halfling have published take-offs of it. (Meanwhile, Matt B., being a renegade at heart, made it a point not to do fun facts today.) They're all slightly different: Matt's are all true, Dingus's are all made-up, and Fizban's are a little of each, plus some are about him and some are about the character who is the basis for his online personality. (Perhaps the best of the lot is when Dingus says he's boxed with pandas and head-butted a moose. I personally would pay to watch this, and maybe reward him with Chipotle burritos if he won said events.)

Oh, and thanks, Matt, for the Rangers portion of your post...don't know how that slipped my mind. That should get me up to 40 fun facts now.
(UPDATE: Yup, it's up to 40 with the baseball additions. Yay.)

No comments: