Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Ahh, Sweet Vacation!

It's finally here....five straight days off. I really, really needed this vacation. This semester's been kicking my butt in many ways. Don't get me wrong--I love what I'm doing; there's just been a little too much of it this semester. When every teaching day lasts about 13 or 14 hours; when my only social outlet some days is talking with friends on AIM; when I feel like I'm in a perpetual state of behind-ness...it's time to recharge a little bit.

The break kicked off with a trip to UNT to see the One O'Clock (which I'll post about separately), then a visit to the legendary Tomato across from campus (I miss that place, but I got all the guys hooked on it, so there will likely be more trips back, concert or not). Today I slept till past 10 and taught one lesson, then succumbed to the tempting offer of Zack for "CHIPOTLUNCH." I've been there three out of the past four days, but what the heck...this is the week for gastronomic punishment, right?

OK, now that I'm off, I'm finally gonna take those quizzes that Mark, Dingus, Fizban and Demon Halfling have already taken...

WHICH SEASON AM I?
Season = Spring
You're Most Like The Season Spring ...

Fresh faced, with a young outlook on life - you
smile at the world and expect it to smile back
at you. You're mostly a bubbly, fun - innocent
person. Described as cute possibly. However,
you're a little naive about things and tend to
be a little too trustworthy.
As the first season, It makes you the youngest -
and so most immature - but people are inclined
to look out for and protect you.

Well done... You're the most fun of the seasons :)


?? Which Season Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

I can see most of that, but trying to remember the last time anyone described me as "cute"... :-P

WHAT KEY SIGNATURE AM I?
eflatmajor
Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for
your friends, who are in turn there for you.
You are content with your comfortable life and
what you are currently achieving; if you keep
in this state you will go far.


what key signature are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

(OK, I matched Fizban and Dingus on that one...I was kinda hoping for F major, since that would be a weird coincidence--the first two jazz tunes I wrote and the only classical overture I ever completed were in that key.)

WHAT GREEK GOD AM I?
Morpheus
Morpheus


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Guess I should go buy the sunglasses now....oh wait, wrong Morpheus. Heh heh.

WHAT SIMPSONS CHARACTER AM I?
Homer and donout
Homer Simpson. You represent the easiness in life.
You are the spice and fun in the group. You
don't care what happens as long as you're
having a good time. Enjoy being FUN.


What Simpsons Character Are You
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm, Fizban and Dingus and Demon Halfling all got Homer too. I wonder if every answer comes up Homer or if we're all just peas from the same pod. (UPDATE: Must be the peas-in-a-pod thing because Jazzy G took it and she got Bart, despite a strong desire to be Bleeding Gums Murphy.)

OK, that's enough bandwidth on this for one day; I'll do more later.

No comments: