Friday, August 26, 2005

Not a Total Skeptic Yet

I really want to believe Raffy, though that attitude has taken a hit in recent weeks.

But I still believe Lance, and will do so until an entity far more authoritative than a French newspaper reports that he was dirty.

Purr-fect timing: For the past several weeks, my cat Tasha has rushed up to the kitchen sink whenever it's in use, drinking the water in there despite her own water dish being perfectly full. Evidently, I'm not alone; Dave Barry's Blog links to a really unusual website today: Cats in Sinks. I'm gonna definitely try to send a picture in to them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jazz likes to drink from my bathroom sink, but none of the other sinks in the house. Now, that has been replaced drinking from the water feature in the backyard. It's right at cat level.

Anonymous said...

i never thought cats drinking from the sink was weird... all 4 of ours do it...

-Colin

Kev said...

I guess it's just weird for Tasha. She's fifteen years old, and has been living with me for four years, and she just started doing the sink thing in the past month.

Anonymous said...

Guess an old cat can teach itself new tricks. *runs for cover*