Friday, September 09, 2005

...And We're Back

OK, I'm back up online again, and it's great to be here. The only frustrating thing was that I found out I really didn't need to wait for the disks from my ISP at all. It wasn't necessarily that I was given bad answers the other day, but rather that I didn't exactly ask the right questions. Since my cable modem was intact, it would have sent the right information back to my reconfigured computer, and I ended up just having to tweak the browser a bit.

At any rate, I'll try to resume regular posting as soon as possible, though it will take me some time to re-download and install a bunch of programs I lost, rebuild my address book, tweak some things, etc.(for example, even though you can't see them, I can't stand the fonts that my browser is using at the moment). Nonetheless, I've seen and heard some blogworthy things over the past several days, so I'll muse away as time allows.

1 comment:

Eric Grubbs said...

Welcome back. I'll be back on the blogging trail on Monday since I'll be in San Marcos this weekend.