Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Here We Go...

Three gigs in three nights, starting tomorrow. Posting may be nonexistent until the weekend, but I promise I'll just be busy and not out getting abducted by aliens or anything. Lots to talk about, no time to talk about it right now. If you're in the area, come see us at the choir concert on Thursday or Friday if you'd like.

But first, I had to post this, because it's hilarious...especially the fact that someone "successfully" bid on the item. I guess there really is big money to be made off the stupidity of others.

Oh, and please scroll down and answer yesterday's poll if you haven't done so already. I know that Gary isn't the only Musings reader with an opinion on this...

Speaking of vocal concerts...scientists have discovered a singing iceberg in Antarctica.

No comments: