Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This Traffic Jams!

With the attention that my Maynard review got yesterday, I figured that perhaps my traffic might go up dramatically, and sure enough, here's what SiteMeter had to say about it:



I'm not sure how long this graphic will hold up, though I did save it as a web archive so that I can fix it later. If the table doesn't come up, here's the lowdown: It appears that I got 250 hits yesterday! That may not exactly be an "Instalanche" (if you don't know what I'm talking about, sites that get linked by Glenn Reynolds, aka Instapundit, sometimes get so many hits that it causes their server to crash), but it's still pretty cool.

Thanks again to all the visitors who showed up from Maynard's site, and please come back again soon.

I'll bet it drove her bat-tea: A woman in Iowa was horrified to discover that a drowned bat was in her tea mug...especially when you consider that she'd been drinking from said mug all day.

Headline of the day: Opossum Clash Ends with Arrest, Dog Shot. It sounds like something that would happen out in the country, but--and this makes the story even odder--it actually took place in a suburban area of San Diego.

No comments: