- A man in Louisiana landed in jail for tackling and popping an inflatable snowman. (Last year's "open season on Frosty" stories can be found at the bottom of this post.)
- In Vermont, a "Mystery Santa" has been handing envelopes of cash to complete strangers in front of local retailers.
- And in another case of "drive-by kindness," someone has been mysteriously decorating trees along a New Jersey parkway.
- They'll need that kind of help in Santa Barbara, California, where suspected drunk driver crashed her car into the city's 50-foot Christmas tree.
- And finally, just like in many places around the world, a Christmas card arrived this week in Kansas. But unlike the others, this one reached its destination 93 years late.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Holidazed, Part I
There are entirely too many funny Christmas-related stories to save them all for the big day, so here's a stocking full of them now: