- Remember the blind guy who was caught driving drunk? He's been caught again.
- A woman attacked a man in a Seatlle karaoke bar because she didn't like the way he was singing a Coldplay song.
- Happy cat: A New Jersey feline survived a house fire by hiding in the couch.
- Not-so-happy cat: A man who was upset with his ex-girlfriend took it out on her cat by castrating it with a box cutter.
- Someone who robbed a bakery in Phoenix took several boxes of cupcakes, but left the cash.
- A New Hampshire homeowner called police after she saw a couple having sex on her trampoline.
- A British university lecturer hopes to improve his students' spelling performances by publicly shaming them; in other words, he plans to publish the most egregious of their errors in a professional journal.
- Interesting thought for today: What would have happened if Elvis had never been born?
Thursday, August 16, 2007
All the news that's fit to
print type and hit the "publish" button: