Friday, August 10, 2007

Sonic Sign Silliness Returns

In the early days of this blog, I used to make fun of the bad grammar, spelling and punctuation on the marquee sign of a local Sonic drive-in; it happened many, many different occasions. It had been a long time since I'd seen an error-filled sign, but this week, a local outlet had the following message:

IT'S BACK SPICY SOUTH
WEST SUPER SONIC BURGER

This was not the same location that had all the mistakes in the past, but the same sign did invite us to TRY A ORANGECOOL BREEZE a few years ago. (It's fun to bring back an old topic every now and then.)

Silly criminals, part 1: A would-be motorbike thief in England was caught after he left his severed finger at the scene.

Silly criminals, part 2: Meanwhile, in New Zealand, another criminal was caught after people recognized him in a YouTube video.

Silly criminals, part 3: A woman in Wisconsin was arrested for barking at a police dog.

Everybody sing: "I wish that I had used a parking meter; then my boss would not be mad at me-e-ee." Chicago police ticketed the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile for illegal parking.

No comments: