- A 73-year-old man in India has now failed his high-school equivalency exams for the 39th time. He hopes that eventually passing the tests will make him a more suitable candidate for marriage.
- The city of Seattle may ban microwave popcorn from public buildings--this after the burning stuff has evidently caused several city buildings--including the jail--to be evacuated.
- Also in Washington state, a driver has been arrested for both DWI and driving naked at the same time.
- Did you like Snakes on a Plane? Here's its NC-17-rated sequel, Sex on a Crane.
- A Kentucky high school teacher/coach has resigned while being investigated for allegedly removing a female student's garter with his teeth at the school's prom.
- The mayor of Delcambre, Louisiana is banning saggy pants. (You may recall that a Dallas school board trustee tried to do the same thing a while back.)
- A suburban Chicago woman--who just happens to be a science teacher--has started picking up NASA space station video on her baby monitor.
- And finally--it's summer. What's better than cooling off in a backyard pool? Even if you're a cow.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Not a Slow News Day At All
So many weird stories, so little time...