Sunday, June 10, 2007

In Case You Didn't Know, Today...

is mah birfday.

I really didn't know much about lolcats until yesterday; a friend has a few of them on his MySpace, but I wasn't aware that they were part of a recent Internet phenomenon. (The lolcats are cousins of sorts to the O RLY? owl, with which I'm quite familiar.)

(Hat tip to Althouse, whose post yesterday turned me onto the lolcat meme. And how odd that the cat in question was posted just one day before my actual day.)

Hall of fame: I share mah birfday with several famous people, including Prince Philip of Great Britain, Judy Garland, actress Elisabeth Shue, ice skater Tara Lipinski (who hails from Sugar Land, the current residence of my parents), Brazilian singer João Gilberto (who did the classic bossa nova recordings with Stan Getz), and quarterback-turned-sportscaster Dan Fouts.

1 comment:

Eric Grubbs said...

Happy birthday! You share the same birthdate with my sister.