Friday, June 23, 2006

Up and Running

The new computer is really cool, needless to say. I'm happy to report that I only stayed up until 3:00 last night getting it set up. (If you've missed the previous posts, it's a MacBook Pro, the 15" model, and it's so much faster than the Ancient and Venerable iMac that it's not even funny. I'm still working on getting all my files switched over from there to here, and I'm taking a bit of time to get used to the laptop's keyboard setup (there were typos out the wazoo last night, trust me), but overall, things are going well. I should be back to normal, link-filled posts by tomorrow. Oh, and thanks to Shawn for helping me in the ways of OS X and all the new Mac apps last night.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

No problem. And glad to see your keyboarding skills getting tighter together. I know that if I go to use a standard keyboard it really screws me up from typing on this for two years.

James said...

good purchase!! :)