Sunday, August 30, 2009

I can has Kevmobile? Yes, I can!

I was going to do a fairly lengthy post about some of the cool new music I've been listening to this weekend, but I wasn't going to have time to finish it anyway (me, delay a post? Never!). Besides, there's a bigger piece of news: After a nine-week hiatus, including nearly two months of borrowing automatic transmission cars, my knee has healed to the point that I can shift gears again. That's right, the trading period is over, and, just a few minutes ago, I was reunited with Kevmobile 2.0.

Needless to say, I'm excited. I have a bit of driving to do for teaching tomorrow, and it suddenly got to be a lot more fun. I was going to attempt the trade-back pretty soon anyway, but the car I had traded for needed to be inspected by the end of tomorrow, so today seemed like the opportune time. I was happy to experience no issues on my drive around the area.

I'll do that music post tomorrow if there's time; I discovered quite a few cool new CDs yesterday that I want to talk about.

No comments: