Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mostly Up and Running

Things are progressing slowly but surely, as I pretty much relive the week after the accident in terms of what I can and can't do. (This was pretty much as expected, by the way, but the difference this time is that I'm on the path to true healing, rather than the limbo of the previous nine weeks.) I'm now at the point where I can get around the house (slowly), sit here at the computer (which, since it's the same chair from where I teach, means I can do that too), dress myself (save for that pesky left sock), and start returning gradually to normal.

This also means that I can return to normal blogging, and there have certainly been some topics that have come up during my convalescence which merit discussion, so expect that type of post starting tomorrow. (And with as much time as I'll be spending at home this week, they're not likely to lag unfinished for several days, either.)

Thanks to those who have sent kind wishes during all this; it means a lot.

No comments: