Monday, September 22, 2008

The Cowboys Won at Lambeau Field for the First Time in History Last Night...

...and after next year's roadtrips, they'll be coming home to this:



Having only the phone-cam in my possession yesterday afternoon, I couldn't quite take a picture (from the upper deck of Rangers Ballpark) that really does justice to the massiveness of the Cowboys' future stadium (nobody knows what it's going to be called yet, but the common local nickname is "Jerry World" because it's the brainchild of owner Jerry Jones), but trust me, this thing is going to be big. And with no individual game tickets for sale, I wonder how long it will be before I actually get to visit (besides on a tour).

Still, with the way the team played last night, it certainly should be exciting next year when this thing opens up.

No comments: