Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holiday Travel Advisory

I'm hitting the road for my annual Christmas vacation in a few hours. For the first time in recent memory (this may have happened before when I was, say, three years old, but I have no recollection of it), I'll be doing a two-pronged trip. Today, I'm headed to Austin to visit my sister and her family and see some sort of really cool light display at Zilker Park. After dropping off their presents and replacing them with the ones they're giving to me and my parents (Kev's Couriers, at your service), I'll head off tomorrow to Sugar Land and return here on Tuesday.

Since I'll have the guest room to myself this year, blogging should be plentiful once I get to Sugar Land; in fact, I'll probably finally finish several posts that have been started-but-not-finished in the past few weeks. If you're traveling as well, have a safe and enjoyable trip.

No comments: