Monday, November 29, 2004

Glad My Morning Wasn't This Rough...

As is the case with most people, the morning after a long holiday usually hits me like a ton o' bricks; this morning was no exception. So it was amusing to me later on in the day when I read the survey question for the iWon site, which asked how it felt going back to work today. Five percent answered that they felt relaxed and energized (you want to slap those people, don't you?); I was with the 14% who said it was really tough getting out of bed. But another option made me laugh: "Ugghh! - Given the opportunity, I'd have kicked a bunny in the groin this morning." Nine percent agreed with that; glad I'm not in their house. And you know, I was a rabbit owner for over seven years, and not once did the bunny make me mad enough to think about doing that (even when he peed on my sleeping bag exactly five minutes before I was supposed to leave for a campout). Hope your Monday wasn't too bad; I'm only on a short break, so it's back to the grind for me.

No comments: