Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Shame That Tune

I got the idea to do a survey-type post from J-Guar's site, but the topic was inspired by a conversation that Halfling and I had the other night regarding our respective CD collections.

Here's the question: Name the most embarrassing CD that's still in your collection. Reply using the comments, of course (if you're not a Blogger subscriber, please identify yourself in there somewhere to avoid mulitiple "Anonymous" postings).

As for me, I sold most of my really awful stuff a few summers ago when I was really poor, but here are a few possibilties:

Boyz II Men--Cooleyhighharmony
Korn--Korn
Das Beste aud den Charts: 40 aktuelle Super-Hits (it's a Euro-sampler that I got after my Switzerland trip a few years ago that has Geri Halliwell [Ginger Spice] and Roxette on it, among others...however, it also contains the rap version of Pennsylvania 6-5000, which is priceless, and the reason why I've kept it)

Your turn...

Welcome back, blogger: Dingus has returned to the blogosphere; check out his new site here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jagged Little Pill

j-guar