Thursday, December 18, 2003

LOTRules!

What can I say; The Return of the King lives up to its hype. Sure, it was three-and-a-half hours long (ironically, the same as the amount of sleep I got the night before; that must be some kind of record), but it ties up all the loose ends neatly and has pretty much everything you could want out of a movie: character development, well-rendered scary creatures, tug-at-your-heart emotions and really cool battle scenes. I won't discuss plot quite yet, for the benefit of the two or three people who haven't read the books, but suffice it to say, I got my money's worth and then some. Fizban, Dingus and Will would concur, no doubt. I'll be back again soon, maybe even today, but in the meantime, if you haven't been yet, what are you waiting for? Stop reading this blog and go! *smirks*

And on the way home, I thought about how cool it will be in two years when Firewheel Town Center is open and we don't have to go to Plano to go to movies or Chipotle. Sweet times ahead.

No comments: