Thursday, December 25, 2003

Christmas Greetings

KEV, LIVE FROM SUGAR LAND, PART 3: Merry Christmas to you and yours, in whatever configuration that might be. For those of you who know the Reason for the season, let us not lose sight of that amidst the songs, presents, lights and so on...and for those who aren't familiar with the Reason, may it become a part of your life during the year ahead. No man-made present could be better...

As I celebrate a quiet Christmas here--just the three of us, Mom, Dad and me, for the first time since before my sister was born--I'm reminded that there doesn't have to be a great deal of pomp or fanfare, traditions can change and so on...but really, besides the spiritual aspect of today, this holiday all comes down to people. And while my sister and her family, as well as all of my friends, are somewhere else besides Sugar Land, Texas at the moment, a day like today makes me sit back and value those relationships even more. So to all my friends that read this site, Merry Christmas, and thank you for being you.

No comments: