Thursday, July 03, 2003

Wild About Harry

Hey, I'm back...

No, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth this past week; I've just been...reading. Now understand, even though I read a ton of newspapers and magazines during the week, I haven't read a book in eons. And then, along came Harry.

I'll admit it--I've gotten hooked on Harry Potter. I started the series before school let out and then got really, really into it when summer hit. In fact, I finished the fourth book and the new one in five days! I just couldn't put them down. Just goes to show that the series isn't just for kids...

And now that I'm done with that, I went for an old project: Miles Davis's autobiography. I started it in 1996 (!) and just, well, got busy. So now I've gone back to the beginning and will finish that in a few days. Who knows what the next thing I'll tackle will be...

I'll do some more stuff later....I've felt a few rants coming on.

No comments: