Monday, November 20, 2006

Thud

About once every school year, I have a day that just hits me like a ton o' bricks (it's been chronicled here a few times before). Despite being Day One of a two-day school week, today was that day; I felt worn out almost from the start, and--despite several little breaks during the day, that feeling has continued nearly unabated up till now.

Since the One O'Clock's concert with Wayne Bergeron is tomorrow, and I have a full slate of college teaching before that (unlike the public schools, the college doesn't get a half-day), it's time to go to bed early and hope that I'll be re-energized in the morning. Catching up on blog posts will have to wait, along with the news stories. The timing for this upcoming vacation could not have been better, that's for sure.

Blowing out the candles: Happy birthday to my friend, colleague and fraternity brother Jim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kev!

Jim