Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Zac-ku?

My buddy Zack has been really amused by the whole "Sonic sign saga" (see last Friday's post for the latest entry, and links to the previous ones), and he even made a haiku out of some of the mishaps:

THE SONIC ANDRINGS
I LOVE TO PUT THEM IN MOUTH
HUNGRY CONEY PLEASE

(Sure, the middle sentence is bad grammatically, but so is the sign. I think that was his point...)

He also said that, if he were the hooligan type, he'd climb up on the sign and put that haiku on one side, and his own on the other:

IN THAT MINISKIRT
YOU ALMOST MAKE ME FORGET
THAT YOU'RE MY COUSIN

I guess Zack's been to a DDR tournament or two in Arkansas if he's thinking like that.

Got any other Sonic haiku? Put 'em in the comments. (Keep it clean, or I'll edit you into oblivion, heh.)

No comments: