Sunday, July 16, 2006

The RAZR's Edge?

From time to time, I poll my readers when I'm contemplating some sort of new technological gizmo, and it's time for another one: I got something in the mail from Cingular a few weeks ago; they're offering me a RAZR phone for fifty bucks. Should I go for it? Why or why not? I realize that I'll miss my righteous texting keyboard that's on my current phone, but the RAZR is pretty cool, and it's about time to re-up and change my calling plan anyway (the current one doesn't roam at all). So I think I'm about to do this unless somebody throws out a compelling reason why I shouldn't do so.

UPDATE (three days later): Got the RAZR. I haven't figured out all its features yet, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Happy camper: Blogging may be sparse this week, as jazz camp has started. The concert at the new amphitheatre went well last night, though it was all kinds of hot out there. Today was a relatively relaxed day of meetings and auditions, and we start out full force tomorrow. I will pop in from time to time with updates here and there.

2 comments:

Eric Grubbs said...

I haven't tried the RAZR, but at that price, I'd say go for it.

James said...

The V3 Razrs are cool. I love em :) Not a massive motorola fan, but they certainly are a very decent phone for that price.