Thursday, December 23, 2004

Off to the Land of Sugar

I'm headed out to my folks' in Sugar Land just after lunch today. Blogging will be sparser than it has been recently, as the entire family will be there and the computer room will not be mine at night. However, I will definitely do a post on Christmas Day itself, and maybe some other times at well.

To my fellow travellers, have a safe trip to wherever you may be going.

I can't imagine doing this with Tasha: A lady here in Texas has just received the first commercially-produced cloned cat made from the DNA of her beloved previous cat who died last year. The company, called "Genetic Savings and Clone" (heh), got 50 grand in this transaction.

A little holiday fun: Here's an entertaining game for this holiday season (requires Flash). (via Dave Barry's Blog)

No comments: