Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Could Get Used to This...

Thanks to a double whammy of high school marching contest and the PSAT being given at all the local high schools, I had a very short teaching day yesterday. The public-school portion started at 10:15 and ended at two, and then, after a little break, I had two more (of the usual three) come to the house.

I defiinitely look forward to the day when I can do this all the time; I wasn't exhausted by the end of the day, and I actually had time to think a little bit. Granted, I took a triple-digit hit in income because of everything, but one of these days, I'll find out a way to strike the perfect balance between making a living and still having a little time to catch my breath during the day. As you can well imagine, I'm working on that...

Bureaucracy in action: Jackie Chan says he prefers making movies in his native Hong Kong to here in the U.S., mostly because Hollywood's safety and insurance rules interfere with stunt work on too many occasions.

No comments: