- My take on the copyright controversy surrounding Michael John Blake's "What Pi Sounds Like" song.
- Yes, we have too many laws on the books already, but there really should be one addressing rogue robo-callers.
- My annual St. Patrick's Day greeting to readers.
- Another way to fix education: Require everyone to major in their chosen discipline, rather than just a generic education major.
* I don't know if I've ever mentioned this here before, but as a kid, I really did see a store brand of catsup/ketchup that was spelled "CATCHUP"--weird...