Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Gigs Aplenty

I mentioned that this week would be extra-busy, and sure enough, the ball is rolling. Tomorrow I will be playing with 15th Street Jazz (as the regular sax player and not a guest; Chris C. can't make it up from Waco for this one) at the Starbucks in West Village from 6-8 p.m. (yeah, a horrible time to drive to almost-downtown Dallas, but....*shrug* a gig's a gig). It's also now confirmed that Combo PM from the college will be playing at Ke Davi in Plano on Saturday night from 8-10:30, and Combo Too will be there the following week. Watch this site and the gig page from my other site for more details.

Oh yeah, and after a lot of research, number-crunching and agonizing (as in, "can I afford this?"), it's basically official now: I'm going to the New Orleans Bowl. Yay!