Sunday, October 19, 2003

Yay

For the first time in a week, I feel completely "well." There's a bit of a lingering cough, but I haven't taken any extra medication since the Aleve caplet I had for the killer headache after Homecoming last night. I'm considering things to be back to normal and will act accordingly, though I plan to try for a bit of extra sleep this week.

Played a 30-minute gig in McKinney with Andrew from Combo 2. Just us, tenor and guitar (actually the sign by the stage said we were a trio, so I made a lot of jokes about having to lay off our bass player due to the bad economy). He wanted some more experience in front of an audience before playing recital hour next month, and I'm always happy to help with stuff like that. It was for some sort of barbecue festival or something, though the food wasn't ready till after we left. It was waaay too hot on stage for being October 19, but we replenished ourselves with Chipotle afterwards, so it's all good.

Anyway, I hope this is the end of the allergy season till spring; I'm looking forward to new topics for next week.

No comments: