Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I'm Gonna Hate Myself in the Morning For This...

Played five games of racquetball tonight with Ben Z. from big band. I hadn't played in two years *shudder* but I seemed not to have lost too much off my game. I was fairly sore afterwards, but I know that might only be a prelude to what I feel in the morning. I'll be happy if I can get out of bed. Haha.

But at least I can say I got something resembling exercise (besides the usual "running myself ragged" that's part of a normal teaching week), and it forced me to replace my racquetball equipment that Josh stole lost sold accidentally took to San Antonio when he moved, so now I can play whenever I want to (hurry up and get that toe healed, Lee, so we can play that game we tried to play in July).

Anyway, time to hit the sack...for the first time in a while, this is one of those "good kinds of tired."

No comments: