Friday, April 01, 2011

Time for a Change?

I'm growing weary of the rat race, and it's getting harder to make a living doing what I do. But I may have an out: An uncle has offered me a stake in his highly successful New Zealand sheep farm if I go work part-time there for 5 years (after that, I can come home and still see the profits). I'd have lots of time to practice and write and could even do lessons over Skype. I'm considering it; what are your thoughts?

UPDATE: April Fool! I don't have any uncles in New Zealand (though I have to admit that working a part-time job for five years to earn a perpetual stake in a thriving business would be nice if it really happened). A lot of people fell for it on Facebook.

Did you fall victim to any pranks today, or did you pull one yourself? Let me know in the comments.

No comments: