- Best headline of the week so far: Cops complaining about cops writing cops tickets.
- Next-best headline of the week so far: Man Smuggled Iguanas In Fake Leg.
- Best headline of last week that I forgot to blog: Police Pull Over Batgirl, Find Marijuana. (By the way, "Batgirl" turned out to be a guy in a costume.)
- What was purported to be the World Burrito Eating Championship was held last weekend; the winner, "Eater X," downed 10 3/4 burritos in just under twelve minutes. (I wonder how he would have done on our 2BC (a two-Chipotle burrito challenge) back in the day
- A prison inmate, in an effort to protest his diet, attached a hard-boiled egg to some documents headed for court. The judge responded with some "Green Eggs and Ham"-style prose.
- Talk about some serious Cubs fans: A Indiana couple has named their newborn son Wrigley Fields.
- Advice for the criminally insane: If you're going to burst into an apartment with the intention of attacking your former friend with a Samurai sword, it's best not to go into the wrong apartment.
- And finally, check out this cool corn maze in Minnesota.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Yet Another Friday Cornucopia
Once again, a list of the things I haven't had time to blog about this week: