- A St. Paul man was charged with assaulting some fellow passengers on a city bus. He was on his way to an anger management class at the time.
- In the Department of the Obvious, a police force in the U.K. is catching a lot of grief for its slogan: "Don't commit crime."
- The "I couldn't possibly have made this up" headline of the week: Vet Extracts Toy Lizard from Real Lizard.
- It was bad enough that a drunk man tried to enter his ex's house through the chimney (no Santa-like notions had he), but then he became stuck there, and rescuers had to break down a wall to free him.
- Here's the latest real-llife sequel to Snakes on a Plane: Bats in a Dorm.
- Did you hear about the Nebraska state legislator who sued God earlier in the week? Well, God has an attorney now, and a response has been issued.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Another Friday Cornucopia
All the news that I haven't had time to talk about in detail, but still deserved to be posted: