- Have you been "phished" lately? It might not be as bad as you think; it could be a school conducting research.
- Remember the guitarist for Queen? He's Dr. Brian May now, having finally completed his Ph.D in astrophysics.
- Helpful consumer tip of the day: iPhone vs. Blackberry.
- Cars in Edinburgh, Scotland had to replace their license plates bearing the sequence "SN07" because it apparently looked like the word "snot" in leetspeak.
- A Spanish man lost visitation rights to his 10-year-old son after he took the boy running with the bulls in Pamplona. (The boy's mother found out about it when she saw a picture of them in the newspaper.)
- I haven't started the final Harry Potter book yet (still finishing Book 6), but I found it amusing that Bucknell University has a campus Quidditch team.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
While I Was Out...
I'm just now catching up on all my favorite weird news sites, which had to go on the back burner during camp week. Here are a few that got my attention: