Sunday, February 15, 2009

The TMEA Exhibit Hall is Big.

You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is.*



*Apologies to Douglas Adams, of course.

I've always had trouble describing the sheer size of the TMEA exhibits, which have to rank among the biggest trade shows in the retail music industry. To get this shot, I went to the second floor of the convention center, where they have windows looking out over the entire room. (The picture, however, only catches about half the big room; there are a few more long aisles' worth to the left of this shot.) This is the West Exhibit Hall, the football field-sized one, and there's another smaller hall to the east of the registration area. It's quite a place to be.

I'm still pretty tired from the trip, so I'm using today to relax, and I'll rave about our hotel tomorrow and give a TMEA wrap-up either at that time or later on tonight.

No comments: