- The Budweiser ad with the Dalmatian training the Clydesdale, a la Rocky
- The Bridgestone ad with the computer-animated squirrel (actually, their other commercial was pretty funny too, even if it would be scary to run into the likes of Alice Cooper and Richard Simmons on a darkened road)
- The ad with Shaq playing a jockey (as often happens in the Super Bowl, the ads have little to do with the products, so I had to think for a moment to recall that it was for Vitamin Water)
- The Coke ad with the Stewie and Underdog parade balloons fighting over a Coke bottle balloon
- And of course, I liked the NFL promo about the football player who started out playing the oboe.
And I missed the silent commercial; I was reading a magazine during the less-interesting parts of the game, and I guess it just slipped by me unnoticed.
If you missed one or all of them, or just want to see one again, MySpace has them all in one place. Which ones did you like best?