Tagged by Eric (this came in right before I went out of town, so I'm getting to it just now):
1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?
Writing cool tunes, working on my improv, and doing a better job of promoting my band.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it?
Well, I am, but I have to do things like putting a roof over my head and food on the table, so things just happen a lot more slowly than they would if I had normal-length days.
3. What's better: horses or cows?
Cows, and not just because you can eat them. I just think they're fascinating to observe. In a previous post, I described a gig that I played one time where cows made up part of the "audience."
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Being surrounded by people you love, and who love you...and if you're doing what you love to do and can even get paid for it, that's icing on the cake.
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?
There was one, just a few weeks ago; I woke up right before the really cool part was about to happen. Now, if only I could remember what it was about...
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
At different times, an astronaut, a rock star and a professional football player (that last one is especially hilarious if you knew how little and skinny I was as a kid).
7. Complete this statement: Love is......
The giving of a big part of yourself over to another.
8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)
Heh--I have a whole blog full of 'em! But here's my ghost story.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?
That would be this afternoon, for a short (10 seconds, max) time during lessons...but nah, no clue what it was about, since I returned quickly to the task at hand.
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank?
On a supernatural plane, I'd thank God for giving me life and my musical talents and these great people I'm surrounded with. If it's limited to earthly beings, I'd thank Mom and Dad for putting me through school and into a house, and my friends just for being themselves.
Who's next for blog tag?
I'll tag on two continents: James and Shawn.