You've probably heard the weirdest story of the past few weeks, where the lady found a human finger in her bowl of Wendy's chili. Well, now the story gets even more bizarre: the finger may have belonged to a woman who had hers bitten off by her pet leopard.
Here's the best quote from the whole thing: "Wendy's has maintained the finger allegedly found in the chili had not been cooked, and that it didn't enter the supply chain as part of its ingredients." OK, so that's supposed to be reassuring?
And now a sequel? To top off that last story, a lady over in Ft. Worth found a 2-inch frog in her take-out order from Grandy's this week.
Blowing out the candles: Happy birthday to my Aunt Nora in Indiana (Mom's sis).