Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I Don't Know Jack....But I'm Getting There

This was bound to happen eventually...

Even though it's in its fourth season, I had never taken the opportunity to observe the exploits of agent Jack Bauer on Fox. But after many weeks of Dave Barry giving regular updates on his blog, J-Guar raving repeatedly, and Halfling flat-out telling me I just had to watch this show, I tuned in last night for the first time, and I can now say that I am officially addicted to 24. No surprise, really...

And, unlike some people, I don't think that they use of Muslims as terrorists means that our society is regressing. Who did you think they'd use, the Amish?? I think Lileks said it best when he noted this morning that "it seems a bit much to complain that a show about terrorism gets around to Islamofascists in its third season."

But yeah, great stuff (not that Halfling, J-Guar or Dave could possibly steer me wrong). Mondays just got a little less Monday-ish for a while.

No comments: