- My cheap old binoculars work a lot better than I expected them to.
- I said "boo!" to the wispy clouds that came in and messed everything up right when it was about to hit "maximum eclipse point."
- I was amazed at how many people (of all ages) stayed up to watch it. Yay for being on vacation!
- I'm really glad it was in the 50s instead of the 20s or 30s outside last night.
- I think that was the first time I'd used my patio furniture in the entire time I've lived in this house.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
I'd Better Post This Before My Thoughts Get Eclipsed By Other Things..
A few thoughts on last night's eclipse: