Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's Like Being in School All Over Again

I have a fairly big two-part project that needs to be done by the end of the month. It can all be done at the computer (which is much more efficient than having to do things by hand, not to mention a lot less tiring) and submitted over email, so I won't be leaving my traditional seat here, but it does mean that blogging will be rare until the project gets done.

In a way, it feels almost exactly the same as it did when I was in school and had some huge homework assignment. And, then as now, I tended to put everything off until the last possible minute. While that's not exactly true (to me, the "last possible minute" would involve an all-nighter on Tuesday, which ain't gonna happen), the "assignment" was given quite some time ago, so procrastination is definitely in play here.

So if I can't "come out and play" in the blogosphere for a few days, you'll know where I am: Right here, doing my homework. I'll be happy when this particular "semester" is over.

No comments: