Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Was Going to Do a Specific Post Tonight...

...until a friend sidetracked me with the site Not Always Right. Having spent some time in retail, I can totally relate to this kind of thing (and I'll have to go back in the cobwebs of my mind and see if there's anything I could contribute).

Here are a few of the funniest ones I saw tonight:
Customer at the drive-thru window: “I’d like my order to-go.”
* * * * * * * * * * *
Library Patron: “Do you guys have books?”
Me: (I turn and give a side glance to the shelves of books on my right) “Nope. It’s all online.”
* * * * * * * * * * *
Disgruntled Bank Customer: “What do you mean I don’t have any money? I still have checks in my book!”
You get the idea. Read and enjoy, and try to get other things done tonight in spite of it. I'll be back with my intended post tomorrow.

1 comment:

FliXxx said...

hi...

how R U today ?

pls
Visit My Blog : metalcside.blogspot.com