Monday, September 06, 2010

I Have No Idea What This Means...

..but I'm sure there's a good story behind it:


Since it was so unusual (and since my mom's name is Barbara) I had to stop and take a picture of it (and email it to her, saying "Wish you'd been in Dallas today"). I'm guessing it has something to do with one of the owners or a close friend or family member of theirs, but who knows.

Update on me: My guess is that the toe isn't broken, just deeply bruised. I've got it splinted up (as much as a little toe can be) with that special tape that sticks to itself but not to skin, and it hasn't been too bad getting around today. I'm not necessarily looking forward to having to wear shoes tomorrow while teaching, but I'll deal with it as best I can.

Not too laborious over here: Did you get to enjoy the Labor Day holiday, or did you have to, well, labor? I taught two people and ran an improv session for a couple of the high-schoolers trying out for Region Jazz this weekend, but other than that, it was pretty chill over here.

No comments: