- The lady in Dallas who feels "humiliated" after being ticketed for not speaking English has a problem that should embarrass her more than that.
- I offer congratulations to KNTU on its 40th anniversary.
- The unfortunate saga of Willis Willis, the guy who technically won Mega Millions until a corrupt store clerk took this ticket himself and cashed it in.
- I give kudos to the Dallas Morning News for their features on local marching bands.
- I celebrate the "return" of Zuzu Handmade Mexican Food, which was never really gone in the first place.
- My knee recovery is to the point where I can start taking The Walk™ again, and I'm enjoying doing so.
- Did you thank a veteran on Veteran's Day this year?
- In honor of making it through Friday the 13th unscathed, I share a cool Monk tune by that name.
- Ten years after the fatal collapse of its bonfire stack, Texas A&M pauses to remember.
- I'm not in any way a fan of "emo pants," but I'll defend your right to wear them to school.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
All Caught Up
As promised, I've managed to complete the bulk of the unfinished posts from the past few weeks. So that my work doesn't go for naught, here's a list of everything that's new on the blog: