Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Has Sprung...

...and Break has broken. I have something very cool coming up at the end of the break, but until then, it's pretty much chillin'. I'll use this as the opportunity to get caught up on a lot of "adult homework"--taxes, arranging, reports and the like--as well as getting to play my horn just for the fun of it again (imagine that!). One of the really cool things about working in academia is that you still get the school holidays, no matter how many years it's been since graduation.

UPDATE: And now I'm finding out that a lot of my friends will actually be out of town while I'm in town, and vice versa. It's entirely possible that I could even be bored at times over this break. But, considering the über-busy schedule I'm under right now, I'm sure I'll find a way to attain the proper mix of accomplishment and relaxation.

No comments: